Friday, July 10, 2009

Dragon Quest IX Gameplay



The above video is footage from the Japanese show television show, Joudeki!! Geinoujin Kodawari Ou Kouza Iketaku, showing the co-op gameplay for the upcoming DS game and latest installment in the Dragon Quest series, Dragon Quest IX.

While I have honestly no clue what exactly they're saying, I'm aware that 1) the people playing it are Japanese celebrities, 2) this is the first time gameplay of it has been aired on network television, and 3) that the guy at the end with the fancy graphic and called "Gamu disihna" is the creator of the Dragon Quest Series.

And in minor site news, I'd just to like to remind everyone that I will be gone for the next week, but about 4 days later I will be heading out to Comic Con and getting good coverage of it. I don't know if I'll be able to post videos of it from my hotel, but I will definately be able to post pictures from it.

[Story originally from Kotaku.com]

0 comments:

Post a Comment