Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Other Site News


Hey everyone reading this, I've got a few little announcements for the site:

  • I've recieved the rough draft of the comic I said would be on here a while back. According to the artist, it's so late because he's been busy lately, along with not being able to get to a computer with internet to send me it.
  • Along with Comic Con this summer, we'll also be down at Youmacon this fall.
  • Lastly, we're going to work on two or three videos sometime this or nextweek.
One thing that may not qualify as "Site News" but is still mildly important is about the next "The Meh, The Bad and The Weird". In the last one, I said that I was going to do a Sega Genesis game. Problem is, I can't find my power and video out cables for it, so I might be doing a PC one instead. I know that's not too important news, but I don't want to be a liar.

Oh, and the video below is in honor of Transformers 2 coming out today.



You've got The Touch
-Phill

0 comments:

Post a Comment