Friday, June 26, 2009

Comic: Hey Paisanos!


(Click for better view. Blogger's being stupd)

This is the comic I've been talking about.

First off, for all you Sony fanboys out there, this is just a joke. If this will be a recurring thing (hopefully), I'll be probably making fun of the Wii Vitality Sensor next. So, if you're one of those people who take these sort of things too seriously, I have some advice: don't.

Second, for those of you that don't get the joke, I'm basically saying Sony's ripping off Nintendo and Microsoft with a "wand" motion-sensitive controller, and relies on a camera for interaction.

Lastly, I'd like to give a big thanks out to the artist of this fine work, Staffan. His deviantART account is: http://stengner.deviantart.com/

Once again, thanks Staffan!

(Note: I do realize it's a bit late, but Staffan says he's been busy)

0 comments:

Post a Comment