- "No Swimming" Sign In case you need to warn people to stay out of the water.
- Reeds and Cattails Swamp shrubbery.
- Mushrooms We don't recommend eating them.
- Crocodile Cutout Good for scaring off people who can't tell it is wooden.
- Lightpost We don't recommend eating this either.
- Intelligence Sign For alerting your enemies as to where you're keeping it.
- Buoy For keeping boaters in line.
- Buttress Tree It's a big tree. Really big.
- Jetty It's like a dock, but smaller.
- Buttress Stump It used to be a big tree. Really big.
- Oar Being in a swamp without a paddle is just as bad a situation.
- Cracky Crate Once proudly used for shipping Cracky Pop, this crate now rots away slowly.
- Rowboat Because some people like floating on top of murky, alligator infested water.
- Swamp Tree Some scraggly foliage.
- Chainsaw More rubble, less trouble!
- Mounted Deer Bust All you friends will know how big that stag was.
- Railings If you're a nice person and want to keep people from falling into the water.
- Swamp Rockwall A rockwall for swamps.
- Swamp Mud A swamp wouldn't be a swamp without it.
- Swamp Grass For less muddy places where grass would grow.
- Swamp Mud #2 If you didn't have enough already.
- Dirt to Grass Blend For that transition from dirt to grass.
- Swamp Mud Blend For going from one mud to another.
- Dirt to Grass Blend #2 For that other transition from dirt to grass.
- Swampy Concrete It's not very pretty.
- Swamp Water Definately not for drinking. Or swimming. Or anything, really.
- Vine No swinging.
- Algae All ponds need critters.
- Wade Canoes Sign In case you happen to sell canoes and be named Wade.
- Water Level Marker For determining the height of the water.
- "No Swimming" Sign Didn't we cover this already?
- Bayou Shipping Sign For shipping on a bayou.
- Hazardous Environments Sign To warn people that the environment is hazardous. Of course it is.
- "Do not Feed the Gator" Sign Because some people think feeding the gator is a good idea.
- Freeman Airboat Tours Sign We hear it's dangerous.
- "Watch Your Step" Sign Who knew there would be slippery stuff in a swamp?
- TF2Maps Sign Uh, how'd this get here?
- "Out of Order" Sign When things aren't in order, you can tell everyone.
- "Area Prone to Leaks" Sign For maps which have leaks.
- Spawn-N-Go Sign Did you know that fish "spawn"? Neat, huh?
- Starry Night Skybox A starry sky for a swampy night.
- Cloudy Night Skybox A cloudy sky for a swampy night.
- Hazy Daytime Skybox A hazy sky for a not-so-clear day.
- Hurricane Daytime Skybox A cloudy sky for a stormy day.
- Swamp Detail Sprites To give swampy grass some dimension.
- Bug Swarm They bite.
- Buoy Flash Alert!
- Water Drip If you want your map to have a leak.
- Goo Bubble It's a sticky situation.
- Swampy Smoke To add to the fresh aroma of the swamp.
- Lightning If a storm is rolling in.
- Swamp Soundscape To add ambience to this horrid environment.
- Swamp Theme Zoo A VMF library of everything in this pack.
- Website Vignette The VMF and BSP for the swamp vignette at the top of this page.